The blue tones of the court cards inspired the theme of the deck, which is taking card enthusiasts on an adventurous quest on the high-seas as well as on land. The tuck design continues the theme of monochromatic blues and features intricate wave-like elements as well as a central compass.
The tuck case is printed on matte finish paper with gorgeous light blue metallic foil details for an ultra-premium look.
All Bicycle playing cards are made in the USA with Bicycle's classic Air Cushion finish. This gives the playing cards a linen-like feel and allows cards to glide smoothly off one another during shuffling, dealing, and flourishing.
These Bicycle Playing Cards are not only a beautiful statement piece on your coffee table, but are also perfect for playing your favorite card games - from Rummy to Spoons, Spades to Euchre, Hearts to Blackjack, and hundreds of others.
- TRUSTED SINCE 1885 - Bicycle Playing Cards have been the trusted brand for an exceptional playing card experience for over 135 years!
- CLASSIC AIR CUSHION® FINISH - Superior performance in your hands and on the table using our proprietary finish that provides unmatched playability
- PRINTED ON PREMIUM BICYCLE® BRAND CARDSTOCK - Our legendary card stock provides great performance and durability
- ELEVATE CARD GAMES - Bicycle Playing Cards make perfect cards for Rummy, Spades, Hearts, Blackjack and hundreds of other card games
- UNIQUE PLAYING CARDS - Bicycle Playing Cards with a touch of luxury. Utilizing rich colors on the packaging, a beautiful card back, and specially designed court cards
- FUN, PREMIUM DESIGN - This deck of Bicycle Playing Cards is a showstopper that will standout in your collection. Suitable for any card game or as a decorative piece in your home when not being used
- PRINTED WITH NON-TOXIC, PLANT-BASED INKS - Printed with non-toxic, plant-based inks to limit our environmental impact and ensure consumer safety
- FULLY RECYCLABLE PLAYING CARDS - All the playing cards in the box are completely recyclable and made from sustainably forested FSC-Certified paper fibers
- MADE IN THE USA - Proudly produced in Erlanger, Kentucky by The United States Playing Card Company