Nearly every genus from the Psittaciforme order is shown in the cards, which are organized by region. The Spades show parrots from South America, The Hearts show parrots from Australia. The Clubs feature parrots from Indonesia and the Pacific Islands, and finally, the Diamonds show parrots from Africa, mainland Asia, and the Philippines (there's a bit of overlap between the Clubs and Diamonds).
Every card has a unique illustration, with 1 to 10 parrots on it, corresponding with the card number. The courts are illustrated in the classic style with mirrored faces and feature recently extinct parrots. All the other face cards in the deck are identical to the standard edition.
- Printed by USPCC on classic stock
- Poker size
- Air-Cushion finish
- Interior Tuck printing
- Semi-transformation pip placement
- 52 cards + 1 genus/species card + 1 double back gaff card
- Custom numbered seal
- Limited edition of 2,500
- Custom color artwork on every card
- Illustrated and designed by Renee LeCompte
- Produced by Will Roya