Turn heads with Luke Wadey's latest Mono deck; the much anticipated new Chroma edition, combining his recognisable pattern technique with a cardistry inspired back design once more, Mono Xero Chroma Edition is worth taking for a spin!
- Special edition deck in the Mono series
- Printed by USPCC
- One time print run, with less than 2000 decks having numbered seals
- Premium bee stock, traditionally cut, air cushion finish
- 56 fully custom cards including 3 jokers and a double backer card
- Fully custom cards and tuck printed in metallic blue Pantone ink
- Card predictions/reveals include on the tuck and joker
Like the other Chroma editions in the Mono range, this deck takes the original design (Mono - Xero) and gives it a brand new look! The minimalist line work pattern that's become so recognisable in Luke's Mono range once again uses negative space to create a subtle circular shape, working beautifully in flourishes whilst providing a whole new take on magic decks that isn't distracting during routines too. The 11th in deck in the collection, this feels amazing in your palms and features custom pips, faces, jokers and additional cards as well as modified courts! With highly limited gilded and non seal versions also available, these decks are the perfect addition for all types of collectors.
Designed by Luke Wadey
Photography by Ryan Smith
Cardistry image by Kier Gomes